What is Bandhan Bank Balance Check Number? Bandhan Bank is one of the fastest growing bank in the country. This bank is known for micro finance. Their customers are spread from rural areas to cities. It provides many facilities to your customers. One of them is to check balance through Bandhan Bank balance check number.
Bandhan Bank also provides many other facilities like Net Banking, Mobile Banking, SMS Banking etc. You will also learn about how to check balance through all these.
You do not need to visit the bank for Bandhan Bank balance inquiry. You can check your account balance from the comfort of your home. How to know? So keep reading this article.
Things needed to check Bandhan Bank balance –
To check Bandhan Bank account balance, you need to take care of certain things like your mobile number is linked to your account, you have outgoing call facility in your SIM and you make calls from the same SIM.
What is Bandhan Bank Balance Check Number?
bandhan bank balance check number – 9223008666
To check balance through Bandhan bank balance check number you just have to call one number, you will get your account fact via SMS. Bandhan bank balance check number is –9223008666
- First you copy this number.
- After that go to your phone’s dialer and paste this number.
- Then make calls from your registered SIM card.
- The call will be automatically disconnected.
- You will get a message regarding the balance.
Other ways to check Bandhan Bank balance –
Apart from doing balance check using Bandhan Bank balance check number, you can also use other methods like net banking, mobile app, SMS, pass book, ATM. If you want to know how then keep reading this article till the end.
A) Bandhan Bank balance check through net banking –
Apart from checking balance through Bandhan Bank balance check number, net banking is a great option to check your account balance. You can also easily check your account balance through net banking. Follow the steps given below to know how to do that.
- First you come to the net banking site of Bandhan Bank .
- Then you have to click on Continue Login .
- On the next screen you have to give your User ID and then click on Continue to Login . [If you do not have net banking, then click on New User Sign Up given here .]
- After that you will get an option to give password on the next screen, enter your password there and then click on Login .
- User Information will appear in front of you on the next page , there you click on Proceed .
- You will be taken to the net banking dashboard of Bandhan Bank.
- There you will be getting the balance show of your account.
B) Check Bandhan Bank Balance Through Mobile Application –
If you are looking for any other method other than Bandhan Bank balance check number & net banking through which you can get your account balance check then you can use mobile application.
- First you have to install the mBandhan app from the store.Android / iOS
- Open it. Then you have to accept the term & condition and click on Next .
- Then you do not have to choose either of the Customer ID & Account number . Enter whatever you have and below you will get two options Net Banking & Debit card tick whatever you have and click on Next .
- After that this app will send an SMS from your mobile number.
- If you had selected Net Banking in the previous menu, then enter your User ID & Password and then click on Next . If you had selected Debit card then enter the card details and click on Next.
- Then you set your Login pin & Transaction Pin and click on Next .
- In the next screen you have to select some security questions and answers.
- Now your app will be ready to run.
- You login by giving your PIN.
- You will get an option there by View Deposits, click there.
- You will be shown the available balance in your account.
C) Bandhan Bank Balance Check through SMS Banking –
If you do not want to use any of the methods mentioned above, then you can use SMS Banking. For this , you have to open the message box in your phone and write a new message BAL <space> < Account number > and send it.9223011000on the number. As soon as the message is sent, a message will come in your phone, in which the balance available in your account will be written.
D) Check Bandhan Bank Balance through Pass Book Update –
Bandhan Bank provides pass book facility to its customers so that you can keep track of your account. With the help of this pass, you can also find out your account balance. You will have to take the pass book and go to the nearest branch and get the pass book updated from there. As soon as the update is done, the balance in your account will be written in your account.
E) Check Bandhan Bank balance through ATM –
If you have an ATM of Bandhan Bank, then you can also do your work with its help. ATM card is used to withdraw money as well as to check balance. First you go to the nearest ATM with your ATM card and insert your card in the ATM machine there. You will be asked for your PIN, enter it. Then you choose the Balance Inquiry option. You will be shown the total amount in your account.
E) Bandhan Bank balance check through any UPI app –
If you use any UPI app, then you can easily check your account balance with the help of that app. First of all open your UPI app and then login by giving UPI PIN. As soon as you login to the app, you will get the option of Check Bank Balance, choose that.
Then select your account and enter your UPI PIN . You will be shown the available balance in your account
You may face problems in checking balance in these other ways if you have never done it before. If you are facing problems, then you can check your account balance through Bandhan Bank balance check number.
Now you can check bank account balance from your mobile . For that you no longer need to go to the bank or to the ATM. You can check account balance from your phone sitting at home.
Do I have to visit only Bandhan Bank ATM to check balance?
No, it is not so. You can go to any ATM to check your account balance through ATM.
How to view mini statement of Bandhan Bank account?
You need to send a message to view the mini statement. Write MINI in the message and send it to 9223011000 . A mini statement of your account will be sent to your number within a short time.
How to register for SMS Banking service of Bandhan Bank?
If your mobile number is linked to your account, you can register for SMS banking by sending a message. For that you have to write REG in the message and send it to the number 9223011000 . In some time you will get a message that SMS banking facility has been started on your number.
In this article, we have talked about Bandhan Bank Balance Check Number. Along with this, we have also talked about how to check balance through Net Banking, Mobile Banking, SMS Banking, Pass Book, ATM. We hope you have liked this article, if you have, then share it with your friends so that they can also get help. Thank you for reading the post till the end, have a nice day.