How to Block an Indusind Bank Credit Card Online via SMS, IVR, and Internet Banking To the most prominent blog for financial solutions. Today, blocking a credit card online is relatively simple. As you finish perusing this article, you will have blocked your credit card within a few minutes. According to the bank’s available services, there are a variety of ways to block your credit card, so let’s get to the solution without further ado.
How to Block IndusInd Credit Card
IndusInd Credit Card Lost or Suspended, The temporary blocking of a credit card upon the cardholder’s request is one of the most advantageous services provided by IndusInd Bank to its credit card holders. This facility assists cardholders whose cards have been lost or stolen. The IndusInd bank has a committee called the Credit Card Protection Plan.
- Using IndusInd Bank’s telephone banking
- Using the mobile banking app for IndusInd Bank
- By using the IndusInd Bank Card Protection Plan
- Using Internet Banking at IndusInd Bank
- By visiting an IndusInd Bank branch
To temporarily suspend the IndusInd credit card, the cardholder must contact CCP and request that all operational activities be halted. Blocking IndusInd credit cards eliminates all potential fraudulent transactions, thereby protecting funds and other sensitive data.
Methods to Block Credit Cards:
- disable your credit card via SMS
- Deactivate your credit card via IVR (calling the tool-free number)
- Block your credit card by contacting customer service
- disable your credit card via online banking
- To disable your card, visit your local branch.
Please note that not every bank offers all of these services, but nearly every bank has at least two. one is Blocking your credit card through the IVR Option by contacting your bank’s tool-free number and by talking with your bank’s customer service by calling the tool-free number.
Online Blocking of Indisind Bank Credit Card:
You can contact the toll-free number to block your credit card: toll-free number: 1860 500 5004. Before contacting customer service, have your bank account number, customer identification number, credit card number, and PIN available.
By mailing a letter to the addresses listed below, IndusInd Bank clients can ban their credit cards.