What is Bank of India balance check number? Bank of India is one of the best bank in the country. The list of services provided by it is quite long. It is known for providing a host of services to its customers. Best of all it is balance check through bank of india balance check number. In this article we are going to talk about it only.
BOI Balance Check
Bank of India also provides other services like SMS Banking, Net Banking, Mobile Banking along with balance check number. In this article, we will know about Bank of India balance check number as well as about them.
BOI Balance Check Number
BOI customers with a registered phone number with the bank account can check their Bank of India account balance by giving a missed call to the BOI Balance Enquiry Number: 9266135135.
Through all these techniques, if you have never checked your account balance before, then you may find this process difficult. We would suggest you to read this article till the end so that you can check your account balance without any hassle.
Things needed to check Bank of India balance –
To check balance sitting at home from your phone, you have to take care of some things like the number registered with the bank should be in your phone and that SIM should be active and SIM card should have balance. If you have all this available then you can easily check your account balance.
What is Bank of India balance check number?
Bank of India Balance Check Number – 09015135135
Another service of this bank is balance check through Bank of India balance check number. You can easily check your account balance by giving a missed call on this number. Bank of India balance check number is – 09015135135
- First of all copy this number.
- After that paste it in your phone’s dialer.
- Then you call this number from the registered number in your bank.
- Your call will be automatically disconnected. And you will get a message with the available balance in your account.
Other ways to check Bank of India balance –
Along with Bank of India balance check number, there are other methods available with the help of which you can check your account balance. This bank provides services like Net Banking, Mobile Application, SMS Banking, Pass Book, ATM, UPI. You can also check your account balance through them. You are told below how to do it.
A) Bank of India balance check through net banking –
If you have net banking of Bank of India, then you can also check your account balance through that. If you have not liked the process of checking balance through Bank of India balance check number, then you should follow it.
- First you come to the net banking site of Bank of India .
- Then you have to click on Submit by giving your User Id & Password on the left side . (Here you will get an option of New User , you can create a new net banking account by clicking there)
- As soon as you submit , you will reach your account dashboard.
- There you will get an option of Accounts .
- Under that menu, you will get the option of Savings Account, click there. You will see the available balance in your account.
B) Bank of India balance check through mobile app –
If you do not want to use Bank of India balance check number & net banking, then you can also use the mobile app made by them. You keep following the procedure given below.
- First of all download the BOI Mobile app from the store.Android / iOS
- Open it as soon as it is downloaded.
- Then you have to select the sim card registered with the bank so that this app can verify your sim card.
- After the SIM card verification process is over, you will have to create a User ID . You create a User ID.
- On the next page you have to set Login Pin and then click on Submit .
- After that you have to enter Customer ID and click on Submit .
- Then you have to enter the details of the debit card.
- An OTP will come on your number, enter it.
- Now set your Transaction Pin and click on Submit .
- Now you have to login to the app by giving User ID & Password .
- In the dashboard of the app, you will get the option of My Account , by clicking there your account balance will be known.
C) Bank of India Balance Check through SMS Banking –
You can also check your account balance with the help of SMS Banking. For this you just have to send a message. First of all, open the message box in your phone, then create a new message there. You have to write BAL and send it to +919810558585 . After some time of sending the message, you will get a message with the balance available in your account.
D) Bank of India balance check through pass book –
Bank of India provides pass book facility for its users. Pass book tells about the transactions happening in your account. You can also check your account balance with the help of this. For this you have to take your pass book and go to the nearest branch. After that you have to get the pass book updated. After the update is done, the balance available in your account will be reflected in your pass book. From there you can check your account balance.
E) Bank of India balance check through ATM –
If you are an ATM user of Bank of India, then you can check your account balance with the help of this. ATM card is used to withdraw money as well as to view money. For this, you have to go to the nearest ATM with your ATM card. You have to go there and put your card in the ATM machine, then when it asks you to enter the PIN, then you enter your PIN. After that you have to choose the Balance Inquiry option. You will be shown the available balance in your account.
F) Check Bank of India balance through any UPI app –
If you use any UPI app like Phonepe , Google Pay , Paytm, then you can easily check your account balance with the help of that app too. First of all, you have to launch the UPI app, after that you have to login by giving the UPI PIN. As soon as you login to the app, you will get an option of Check Bank Balance . Click there. Then select your account and enter your UPI PIN. The amount available in your account will be shown to you.
- If you are finding these methods complicated, then you can easily know your account balance through Bank of India balance check number.
How to check mini statement of Bank of India bank account?
You can check mini statement through net banking or mobile app. You can also do this work through SMS. For this you have to write
TRANS in the message and send it to
+919810558585 . You will receive the mini statement through an SMS.
How to link mobile number to Bank of India account?
If you have not entered your mobile number while opening the account, then you can still do that work. For this, you will have to go to the nearest bank and a form will be generated there, will have to be submitted along with your KYC.
How to Change SMS Banking Password of Bank of India Account?
If you want to change the SMS Banking password of your account, then you will have to send a message for this. You have to write
CHGPWD in the message and send it to
9810558585 . After some time your password will be changed and you will be informed through a message.
In this article, we have learned how to check bank balance through Bank of India balance check number as well as how to check account balance through net banking, mobile banking, SMS banking, pass book, ATM. We hope that you would have been able to check your account balance without any problem. If you liked this post, then share it with your friends so that they too can get help. Thank you for reading the article till the end, have a nice day.