What is Dhanlaxmi Bank Balance Check Number? Dhanlaxmi Bank is a leading bank in India. It provides wide range of services with many branches. Dhanlaxmi bank balance check number is one of the best services provided by the bank. Through this, you can easily check your account balance sitting at home.
Dhana Bank Balance Check
Other facilities are also provided by Dhanlaxmi Bank such as Net Banking, Mobile Banking, Pass Book, ATM, UPI. Along with Dhanlaxmi Bank balance check number, you can also check your account balance by all these methods. For this you have to read the post till the end.
Dhana Bank Balance Check Number
Give a Missed Call from your registered Mobile number to:
- +91-80-67747700 to get instant SMS with your account(s) balances.
- +91-80-67747711 to get the last 3 months E-Statement of your A/cs to your mailbox.
- +91-80-67747733 to get the One Day E-Statement of your A/cs to your mailbox.
- +91-88-93553553 to disable/enable your Debit cards
Things needed to check Dhanlaxmi Bank balance –
To check the balance of your Dhanlaxmi Bank account sitting at home, you will need some things like your mobile number which is linked to your account. Outgoing call facility should be on in that sim card of yours. And if you want to use UPI, then you should have that sim card in your phone. If you have all this available then you will easily be able to check your account balance.
What is Dhanlaxmi Bank Balance Check Number?
Dhanlaxmi Bank Balance Check Number – 8067747700
The easiest way is to check balance through Dhanlaxmi Bank balance check number, through this you can know your account balance by just giving a missed call.
Dhanlaxmi bank balance check number is – 8067747700
- First you have to copy this number.
- After that paste it in your phone’s dialer.
- Then you have to call it from the number registered with your bank.
- The call will be automatically disconnected.
- A message will appear on your phone with the balance available in your account.
Other ways to check Dhanlaxmi Bank balance –
Dhanlaxmi Bank provides many other methods along with balance check number, with the help of which you can easily check your account balance. You have been told about each of the steps below. You read the post carefully till the end so that you can check your account balance without any problem.
A) Check Dhanlaxmi Bank Balance Through Net Banking –
Dhanlaxmi Bank provides Net Banking facility to its customers. If you are a net banking user then you can easily check your account balance with the help of this. If you are not registered for net banking then you should register first. After completing the registration follow the steps given below.
- First you come to the website of Dhanlaxmi Bank.
- Then enter your Netbanking ID and click on Login .
- Then enter your password and click on Login .
- As soon as you login, you will get a section by Accounts where you will see the balance available in your account.
B) Check Dhanlaxmi Bank Balance Through Mobile Application –
Apart from net banking and Dhanlaxmi Bank balance check number, you can also check your account balance through their mobile app. Read the steps given below to know how to do that.
- First you download the Dhanlaxmi Bank Mobile Banking / Dhansmart app from the store.Android / iOS
- Open it as soon as it is installed.
- If you are already registered then login by giving your User ID & mPIN otherwise keep reading below.
- You click on Create mPIN if you want to register in this app.
- Then you have to click on Customer ID , Date Of Birth , Debit card number , debit card pin , mobile number and click on Verify user.
- An OTP will be sent to your number, enter it and click on Submit .
- Then create your MPIN and TPIN and click on Submit . Your account will be created.
- Then login to the app by giving your MPIN . You will see the available balance in your account.
C) Check Dhanlaxmi Bank Balance through Pass Book –
Dhanlaxmi Bank also provides the facility of Pass Book, with the help of which you can keep track of the transactions happening in your account. With the help of this pass book, you can also check your account balance. For this you have to take your pass book and go to the nearest branch and get your pass book updated. You will get to know about the available balance in your account as soon as the pass is updated.
D) Check Dhanlaxmi Bank Balance Through ATM –
If you have an ATM card of Dhanlaxmi Bank, then you can also check your account balance with its help. ATM is used to withdraw money as well as to check balance. You have to go to the nearest ATM with your ATM card and insert your card into the machine, then enter your PIN. After that the Balance Inquiry option has to be selected. You will be shown the available balance in your account.
E) Dhanlaxmi Bank Balance Check through any UPI app –
If you use any UPI app like PhonePe , GPay , then you can also check your account balance with the help of that. For this, your bank account should be linked with your UPI app. First you open your app and then login by giving your PIN. You will get an option of Check Bank Balance, choose that and then choose your account, enter the PIN. You will be shown the total amount available in your account.
All these methods are available now to check Dhanlaxmi Bank balance. If you are finding other methods difficult then use Dhanlaxmi bank balance check number, you will find it easy.
Now you can check bank account balance from your mobile . For that you no longer need to go to the bank or to the ATM. You can check account balance from your phone sitting at home.
How to view mini statement of Dhanlaxmi Bank?
You can view the mini statement of Dhanlaxmi Bank through net banking and mobile application. You can also check your mini statement by giving a missed call on 8067747711 . Or you can also check mini statement by going to ATM.
How to register for SMS Banking facility of Dhanlaxmi Bank?
While opening the account, your SMS banking option has to be ticked, if you did not do it then, no problem, you can do it now. For this, you have to visit the nearest branch, fill an SMS banking form and submit it along with your KYC. SMS banking facility will start on your number after some time of deposit.
In this article, we have learned about Dhanlaxmi Bank Balance Check Number. Along with this, we have also learned about Net Banking, Mobile Banking, Pass Book, ATM, UPI. If you have read this article carefully then you must have been able to check your account balance without any problem. Thank you for reading the post till the end, have a nice day.