UK Employee Salary Slip 2024, IFMA UK Pay Slip 2024 E-fund platform for government employees created, Uttarakhand Govt Employee IFMS Pay Slip 2024: The Uttarakhand government built the IFMS Pay Slip site for all government workers to get wage slip information online.
Ekosh Pay Slip
Uttarakhand government employees may view or download their IFMS Pay Slips online. This requires visiting the eKosh Uttarakhand website. This website offers many other services. All these amenities are for Uttarakhand State Government workers alone. Friends, this article covers everything all. Please finish the article for details.
UK Employ Salary Slip
|IFMS PAY SLIP 2024
|Finance Department Uttarakhand
|Last Date to get a pay slip
|Citizen of Uttarakhand
|Last Date to get pay slip
|Last Date to get a pay slip
Government Employee IFMS Pay Slip 2024, Uttarakhand IFMS is Integrated Financial Management System. For Uttarakhand government workers, this portal has launched. You may get your wage slip regularly or annually from this page. This platform lets state government employees examine salaries, leave, allowances, loans, etc.
To utilize the eKosh site, the employee must create an ID. Use this ID to log in. Any employee may examine and download his wage slip PDF after logging in.
Uttarakhand IFMS Pay Slip and Annual Pay Slip Benefits
The Uttarakhand government now offers this access to state employees. Government personnel can access several services using this site. See below for some portal perks.
- The state government built this portal to assist state personnel. You may see and download your monthly and annual pay slips here.
- Easily access this portal by creating an ID and logging in to check your information online.
- This site provides easy access to information on other government employees.
- Access this page’s loan tax, medical claim, and salary deduction information.
- Easily get information about government allowances on this webpage.
- Easily access your information online from any location using your smartphone or PC.
- Online information eliminates the need for offline maintenance for personnel.
- By becoming online, employees can get the information they need, unlike when offline.
- Online access to information reduces corruption and enhances government openness.
How to verify Uttarakhand IFMS and Annual Pay Slip?
Uttarakhand subordinate government employees may utilize this platform. Registering and logging in on the e-fund site is simple. Follow it carefully.
- Visit the official IFMS website first.
- Enter user ID, password, and captcha code.
- To use the portal for the first time, use your employee code as your user-id and the password admin@123.
- To login for the first time, you must enter a new password.
- Login will be accessible after that.
- Upon login, a dashboard with four options will appear.
- The four options are My Profile, Claims, Reports, and Supports.
- To see or download your wage slip, select the Reports option.
- A drop-down menu will appear with additional possibilities.
- To view the monthly salary slip, click on the Pay Slip option.
- After that, other options will be displayed. Select the month and year to view the wage slip and click submit.
- The wage slip will appear, which you may see or download.
- Alternatively, print the wage slip if necessary.