The Haryana State Eligibility Test (SET) 2024 application form, exam dates, eligibility requirements, examination pattern, and Haryana State Eligibility Test 2024 notification will shortly be made available online. The Department of Education in Haryana is in charge of administering the Haryana State Eligibility Test 2024, also known as the Haryana State Eligibility Test, to recruit applicants for the job of lectureship or Junior Research Fellowship. Candidates who are interested in working as assistant professors or lecturers at one of the many colleges, universities, or other educational establishments located within the borders of the state of Haryana are encouraged to submit their applications for the Haryana State Eligibility Test (SET) online by going to the institution’s official website.
Haryana SET Exam Date
In this examination, there are a few of the applicants who, based on their Eligibility Criteria, might seem to advocate for a post of lectureship or Junior Research Fellowship. In this post, candidates can obtain the specifics regarding the Haryana State Entrance Test (SET) Important Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, and Admission Procedure. Important Dates Regarding the Haryana SET 2024, Candidates who intend to apply for the Haryana State Eligibility Test are required to review the important dates listed below. Application for the Haryana State Examinations of 2024: Those candidates who are interested in and eligible to apply for a position as an assistant professor or Junior Research Fellowship can apply for the Haryana SET examination by filling out the application form through the online mode that is available on the official website of the Department of Education in Haryana. The processes for filling out the application form are detailed below.
Haryana SET Eligibility Criteria 2024 (Expected)
- Candidates must have a Master’s degree in any discipline from a recognized institute or university with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Candidates in the reserved category should have acquired at least 45% of their degree.
- Candidates who had a Ph.D. degree before 1991 are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates in their final year of examination are also eligible to apply.
- There will be no upper age limit for the Haryana SET exam 2024.
Haryana SET Application Fee (Expected)
Haryana SET Exam Pattern 2024 (Expected)
|1 Hour 15 Minutes
|1 hour, 15 Minutes
|2 Hours 20 Minutes
|4 Hours, 50 Minutes
Haryana SET 2024 Application Form:
- Applicants must first go to the official website of the Assistant Professor or organization giving the Junior Research Fellowship.
- Applicants will get an official notice to fill out the Application Form on the official site.
- They have to click on the page that says “Assistant Professor” or “Junior Research Fellowship” to choose either one.
- Candidates should have to write information like their name, gender, parents’ names, district, contact number, email address, permanent address, date of birth, subject code, etc.
- Applicants must submit the Application Form once they have completed all the information.
- They must pay the entry price online.
- After filling out the Application Form with all of the necessary information, applicants must send it in and make a note of the registration number.