Board of School Education, Haryana (BSEH) has released the HBSE Class 12th Book 2024 for Science, Commerce, and Arts on June, 2024. The HBSE 12th Book 2024 is released in online mode on bseh.org.in. To check the HBSE 12th Book 2024 Haryana board, students need to enter their Subject wise Book 2024 .
HBSE 12th Book 2024
The Haryana board 12th Book 2024 consists of students personal details, Textbook obtained in each subject, total Textbook, and other details. The online HBSE 12th Book 2024 is provisional in nature. HBSE 12th 2024 exams were conducted from March to April, 2024. Last year, the HBSE Book 2024 for Class 12 was declared on July 2024. Read further to know the steps to check Book 2024, compartment exam details, previous year stats, etc.
Haryana board 12th Book 2024
|Board Name||Board of School Education Haryana|
|Exam Name||HBSE 12th Board exams|
|Book 2024 Name||Haryana Board Class 12 Book 2024|
|HBSE 12th Book 2024 Date||June, 2024|
|HBSE 12th Book 2024 Website 2024||www.bseh.org.in|
|Book 2024 mode||Online|
|Book 2024 status||Announced|
Haryana 12th Textbook 2024
As per the Stream Students must check the Haryana 12th Book 2024. The Students must be enrolled in Various Courses and can check the Book 2024 as per Stream by Clicking on the Link Provided. HBSE Class 12th Arts Book 2024 Link is given below. To Check HBSE Class 12th Science Book 2024 Students have to Select Science Stream on bseh.org.in. All the Commerce Students have to Select HBSE Class 12th Commerce Book 2024
How to Check HBSE Class 12th Book 2024 Step by Step Details
- Applicants have to First Visit the Board of School Education Haryana (HBSE) Official Website i.e. https://bseh.org.in/.
- Home Page Check all the Details.
- Here click on the Textbook 2024 Option Form header.
- Here click on the HBSE Class 12th Book 2024 Link.
- In the new tab, the Check Book 2024 Page will open.
- Here Enter the HBSE Board 12th Subject wise Book 2024 & Name as per appeared.
- Click on Check Book 2024 Now.
- Now on the Screen Book 2024 with the Passing Textbook and Name of the Application will open.