What is ICICI Bank Balance Check Number? ICICI Bank is one of the best bank in India. Customers like this bank very much because of its customer services. This bank provides many facilities like net banking, mobile banking, sms banking etc. In this article, we will learn about ICICI Bank balance check number as well as other techniques. We hope that you will read this article till the end.
ICICI Bank Balance Check Number
To check your balance instantly in ICICI Bank, you can give a missed call on 9594 612 612 or you can also send an SMS IBAL to 9215676766.
The convenience of checking bank balance through ICICI bank balance check number is that you do not need to do much. You can know about the amount available in your account by just giving a missed call.
If you check bank balance with this technique, then you do not need to go to the bank. You can know your account balance sitting comfortably at home.
Things needed to check ICICI Bank balance – _ _
To check your account balance sitting at home, you will need a few things, such as an active SIM card, an ICICI bank account (which you have), and this mobile number should be registered with your account. If you have all this available then keep reading this article and follow the method given below. Below you have been told about ICICI bank balance check number, please keep reading.
What is ICICI Bank balance check number ?
You need to know that number to check ICICI Bank account balance by giving a missed call. That number is – 9594 612 612
- You have to copy this number.
- After that you have to come on the dialer of your phone.
- And paste this number there.
- Then you have to call this number.
- The call will be disconnected automatically.
- Shortly you will get a message where the balance available in your account will be written.
Other ways to check ICICI Bank balance – _
If you want to know other ways to check your account balance other than ICICI Bank balance check number then keep reading this post. We will tell you about many techniques so that you can easily check your account balance.
A ) ICICI Bank Balance Check through Net Banking –
If you are a net banking user of ICICI Bank, you can easily check your account balance through net banking.
- First you have to visit the website of ICICI Bank https://www.icicibank.com
- After that on the right corner you will find the login button, click there. There you will not have to choose Personal Banking .
- Then you have to enter user id & password and click on login.
- Immediately after login you will see the available balance in your account.
B) Check ICICI Bank balance through mobile application-
ICICI Bank provides you many mobile apps through which you can check your account balance and take advantage of many other services.
i) Through iMobile App –
iMobile is a great platform from ICICI Bank that lets you do a lot of things. You can do mobile recharge, bill payment, money transfer through this app.
- First you download the iMobile app from the store.Android / iOS
- After that open it.
- If you are not already registered then register first. There you will get the option of registration.
- After registration, login to this app by giving your m-pin .
- On the home page you will find the option of Check Balance , click there.
- Then give your UPI PIN. You will see your balance.
ii ) Through Mera iMobile App –
You can use Mera iMobile app along with iMobile app . The beauty of this app is that you can use it in Hindi as well.
- first download this app from play storedownloadDo it
- After that open it.
- As soon as you open it, it will ask your preferred language, you choose Hindi.
- After that you have to register on this app.
- After registration, login by giving your PIN.
- As soon as you login, you will get an option of my account inside the app. Click there.
- Here you will be told about the balance available in your account.
C ) ICICI Bank Balance Check via SMS Banking – _
You can also do your ICICI Bank Account Balance Check via SMS Banking. For this you just have to send a short message. First of all, you open the message in your phone, then create a new message. Write in the message IBAL <blank> the last 6 numbers of your account and send it to 9215676766 . After some time of sending the message, you will get a message with the balance available in your account.
D ) Check ICICI Bank Balance through Pass Book – _
ICICI Bank provides pass book to its customers where complete account of your account is maintained. You can take this pass book and go to your nearest ICICI branch. From there your passbook will be updated and you will be able to see how much money is currently in your account.
E ) Check ICICI Bank balance through ATM –
If you are an ICICI account customer, then I hope you have an ATM card. With this card also you can know the balance of your account. For that you have to go to the nearest ATM. There you have to insert your card. After that you have to enter your PIN, then click on Balance Enquiry . You will be shown the complete balance of your account.
F ) Check ICICI Bank balance through any UPI app –
If you use any UPI app, then you can check your account balance using it. This UPI app can be any such as Phonepe , Google Pay etc. If you do it with Phonepe , then you have to open it first. After that you have to login by giving your PIN. On the home screen itself, you get an option of Check Balance, click there. Then choose your account, after that give your UPI PIN, in the next screen you will see your account balance.
Now you can also check bank balance from your phone. You can also check your account balance from your smartphone (Android and Apple) or your keypad phone. We have written a separate article for this. Must read our article how to check account balance from mobile .
How to register for ICICI SMS Banking?
To register for SMS Banking, you need to visit the nearest branch of ICICI Bank. There you have to submit an SMS banking form. After some time SMS banking facility will start on your number.
How to check ICICI Bank balance if SIM card is damaged?
If the SIM card gets damaged, you will have to get that SIM card replaced. Or you can enter any other number of yours even after going to the bank. After that you can check your account balance by calling ICICI Bank balance check number.
How to download ICICI Bank mini statement?
You can get the statement of your account through net banking, through mobile banking or even by giving a missed call. You have to call this number to know the last 3 transactions of your account – 9594 613 613 . On calling this number, your call will be disconnected in some time and you will get a message about your last 3 transactions.
- In this article we have talked about ICICI Bank Balance Check Number. You have also been told about other techniques that you can use to check your account balance. I hope you have liked this article very much. Share this article with your friends so that they too can know about ICICI Bank balance check number. Thank you for reading the article till the end, have a nice day.