How To Verify A Mini Statement From An Indian Bank, Do you wish to view the mini-statement for your Indian Bank account? If so, here are two online methods you can use to view the mini-statement for your Indian bank account on your phone.
IB Bank Mini Statement
Customers of Indian Bank can access their account statements online using their net banking accounts. If you want to view the most recent 10 transactions, however, you can check your account’s micro statement.
Indian Bank Mini Statement Number
Using the IndPay Mobile Banking app, you may see your Indian Bank Mini Statement on your smartphone. This software is accessible through the iOS and Play stores. Installing this official Mobile Banking app on your phone will allow you to sign up for a bank account.
Using the IndPay mobile banking software, it’s quite simple to check the mini statement for your Indian Bank account on your phone.
Open the IndPay Mobile Banking application and proceed to login.
- Step 1: After login, click and open My Account section.
- Step 2: Next screen, click on Saving Account.
You can access your account’s tiny statement by selecting the Mini Statement option on the next screen.
- You can now see the specifics of your account’s mini-statement.
- Get the most recent transaction details for Indian Bank using net banking
- To access the account mini statement online, sign in to Indian Bank Online Banking.
Login to Indian bank Online Banking.
Click on Fast Transaction under My Account – Account now. The most recent transaction information for your account is available here.