Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) has announced the arts, commerce, inter vocational exam 2024 JAC 12th Exam Pattern 2024 on June 2024. The board has declared JAC Class 12 Blueprint 2024 for the science stream on June 2024. The Jharkhand 12th Blueprint 2024 has been made available on the official website. Students can check the JAC 12th Blueprint 2024 by entering their Subject wise Blueprint 2024 and Subject wise Blueprint 2024.
Jarkhand 12th Exam Pattern 2024
The Jharkhand Academic Council will release Jharkhand Board Class 12 Blueprint 2024 in the month of February 2024 tentatively. JAC Blueprint 2024 Class 12th can be downloaded from the official website: jac.jharkhand.gov.in. Students are required to bring a printout of their Jharkhand Board 12th Blueprint 2024 to the respective exam centres in order to sit for their Plus two exams. The JAC Blueprint 2024 Class 12 will include some details about the Subject Wise Details.
JAC Blueprint 2024 Class 12 Details
JAC Inter Bluepirnt 2024
Jharkhand Academic Council popularly known as JAC and was established on 26, December, 2003 located at Ranchi. JAC was established for holding and conduction examination at end of Intermediate Education, Secondary Education, Sanskrit and Madrasa Education and for prescribing courses of studies for such examinations and for recommending for recognition of Intermediate Educational Institutions, High Schools, Sanskrit schools and Madrasas to the state government and for carrying out such other duties assigned to the council by the state Govt from time to time.
How to Check JAC Inter Blueprint 2024 step by step Details
- Logging to the official website
- Search for related link, click here “Intermediate March 2024 Blueprint 2024”
- Enter your Subject wise Blueprint 2024 and Subject wise Blueprint 2024
- After completion of details entry, click on the “Submit” button
- Entry’s are correct Blueprint 2024 along with marks will be displayed.
- if entry’s are incorrect, again fill the required details, then click submit button.
- Save it, download it and print a copy for further use.