How to get Karnataka Bank mini statement? Mini Statement is a good way to see the details of the last few transactions in your account. If you are a Karnataka Bank customer, you can easily view the mini statement of your account. In this article, we are going to get information about how to get Karnataka Bank mini statement. If you want to know then keep reading till the end.
Karnataka Bank Mini Statement
Karnataka Bank Mini Statement Number
Last 5 Transactions Mini Statement – 18004251446 After registering the mobile number, dial the number- 18004251445 using it. The call will get disconnected automatically and the Bank will send an SMS containing the Account Balance details to the registered mobile number of the customer
How to get Karnataka Bank mini statement? – Various process –
There are various process available to view Karnataka Bank mini statement. We are going to know about all in detail.
1) Through miss call –
If your mobile number is linked with Karnataka Bank then you can check mini statement of your account by giving missed call. Karnataka Bank Mini Statement Number is – 1800 425 1446
- Copy this number and paste it in your phone’s dial.
- Then call this number from the mobile number registered with the bank.
- The call will be disconnected after a few rings and a mini statement will be sent to you via SMS.
2) Through Net Banking –
Karnataka Bank provides Net Banking facility to its customers through which you can check mini statement along with other banking activities. For this you follow the following steps:
- First of all, you come to the net banking portal of Karnataka Bank. https://karnatakabank.com/digital-banking/internet-banking-services
- Then give your User ID and click on Login .
- After that enter your password and click on Login again .
- Now you will reach its home page.
- Click on the three lines in the top left corner.
- Then click on Accounts .
- After that click on Account Inquiry / Opening .
- Then click on Account Summary .
- Now you will see the balance of your account.
- An option will be found by doing Actions next to it , click on it.
- Then click on View Mini Statement , you will see the mini statement.
3) Through mobile app –
Karnataka Bank also provides the facility of mobile app. If you use their mobile app, then with the help of this you can also see the mini statement of your account.
- First you login to the KBL mPassbook app by giving your Mpin .ANDROID / iOS
- On the home screen of this app, you will get an option of Passbook , click on it.
- You will see the mini statement.
4) Through ATM –
If you have a Karnataka Bank ATM card available with you, you can also view the mini statement of your account using that. For this, you have to go to the nearest ATM with your ATM card. You can go to any bank ATM. After going there insert your card in the machine. Then you will be asked for the PIN, enter it. After that you will get many options, select Mini Statement from them. You will see the mini statement.
5) Through SMS –
You can also check mini statement of your account by sending an SMS. For this, you have to write TRN <space> <Account Number / Account Nick Name> in the message and send it to 9880654321 . After some time of sending the message, you will get a message with mini statement.
What is Karnataka Bank Balance Check Number?
Karnataka bank balance check number is – 18004251445 . You can check your account balance by just giving a missed call to this number.
What is Karnataka Bank Customer Care Number?
Karnataka bank customer care number is – 18004251444 . If you want to register some complaint or want to know something, you can call on this number.
How to Download Karnataka Bank Account Statement Online?
You can use net banking and mobile banking to download Karnataka Bank account statement.
In this article, we have discussed how to get Karnataka Bank mini statement. Available to view mini statement to go through each and every process in detail. We hope you will not have any questions after reading this. If you still have any query, then you can ask in the comment box below, we will try our best to solve it. If you liked this article, then share it with your friends so that they too can get information about how to get Karnataka Bank mini statement. Thank you for reading this article till the end, have a nice day.