Odisha 12th Book 2024 will soon declare by Council of Higher Secondary Education in the Month of May. Every year HSE Board conducts examination for 12th as well as class 11th. In similar manner authority has conducted 2024 examination in the month of March till April 2024 in Science, Arts, Commerce and Vocational courses. A large number of candidates across the Orissa state have appeared for the final examination at various affiliated schools of Board for the academic session 2024.
Odisha CHSE 12th Book 2024
Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha will declare the Odisha Board 12th Book 2024 in July 2024 for all streams. Odisha 12th Book 2024 will be available on the official website, chseodisha.nic.in. Students will be able to check the Odisha CHSE Book 2024 by entering their Subject wise Book 2024.
Odisha 12th Textbook 2024
The Odisha CHSE has successfully conducted the Higher Secondary Certificate Examination as per the scheduled Book 2024. Every year lakh of candidates appears for the 12th and 11th examination for all districts, this year nearly 4 lakhs students appeared +2 Board examination. The board regulates and supervises the system of Secondary and Higher Secondary education in the state , executes and governs various activities that include devising of courses of study, prescribing syllabus, conducting internal, Practical and final examinations. Keeping in mind the increased number of registered students for Board exam, the authority is anticipating the pass percentage and success ratio of students to be higher compared to last year.
How to Check Odisha HSE Book 2024 Step by Step Details
- Logging to the official website
- Search for related link, click here “Annual +2 March 2024 Book 2024”
- Enter your Subject wise Book 2024
- After completion of details entry, click on the “Submit” button
- Entry’s are correct Odisha 12th Book 2024 along with Textbook will be displayed.
- if entry’s are incorrect, click on “Reset” button, again fill the required details, then click submit button.
- Save it, download it and print a copy for further use