Telangana State Public Service Commission has issued a recruitment notice for Village Revenue Officer (VRO) Jobs in 2024. Before the deadline, eligible candidates register for the TS VRO Notification 2024. Updated on this page is the TS PSC VRO Application Form. Applicants who submit their applications by the deadline are only eligible to participate in the recruitment authority’s Computer-Based Test. Here are the procedures required to register for TS PSC VRO Jobs in 2024. The Telangana Government is in charge of this recruitment. Please see our complete article on TS PSC Village Revenue Officer Recruitment 2024.
TS VRO Notification
Telangana VRO Online Application Form 2024, Applicants should consider filling out the form. We will provide you with straightforward instructions on how to complete the form. The Applicants should submit the Telangana VRO Application Form 2024 as soon as possible and not delay until the deadline. Before completing out the form, please read every instruction and guideline carefully.
Short Details of TSPSC VRO Recruitment 2024
|Name of the Commission
|Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)
|Village Revenue Officer, Village Revenue Assistant & other Jobs
|Number of Post
|Available on the Notification
|Release Date of TSPSC VRO Applications
|Closing Date of TSPSC VRA Applications
|TSPSC VRO/ VRA Selection Dates
|Written Test, Interview & Document Verification
TS VRO Recruitment Online Application Form Official Web Link
- Candidates must consult the official website.
- The following step is to register for OTR.
- Before completing out the form, all applicants must ensure that they are registered on OTR.
- When registering for OTR, provide all pertinent information, including Personal, Education Qualification, Caste, Adhaar Card, etc.
- Upload certificates, a passport-sized photo, and your signature.
- After obtaining a TSPSC ID with a password.
- Log into the account and select the recruitment application form.
- It will retrieve all relevant information from OTR databases.
- If your information is accurate, select the “Submit” button to confirm.
- If you wish to modify or add details such as examination center, educational qualifications, university information, etc.
- After entering all your information, the page will promptly redirect you to the SBI-Epay Gateway.
- Pay the applicable fees and select the submit button.
- Take a printout of the form’s acknowledgment page for the application identification number.