UKSSSC invites applications for hundreds of Graduate Level Group C (Samuh G) Vacancies in various departments. All eligible candidates can apply online through sssc.uk.gov.in until 2024 for the Graduate Level Bharti for the posts of Sahayak Samaj Kalyan Adhikari, Gram Panchayat Vikas Adhikari (VPDO), Munsarim, Reader, karyalaya sahayak, Prantiya Rakshak Dal (PRD), etc. The following information is provided for the UKSSSC VPDO and Other Graduate Level Posts Recruitment Exam 2024: vacancy details, eligibility, application form, selection procedure, syllabus, physical etc.
UKSSSC VDO Notification 2024 Details
|Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission
|Village Development Officer (VDO)
|Latest Govt Jobs
|Written Exam/ Typing test
Eligibility Criteria for UKSSSC VDO Notification 2024
- Age Limit
- Minimum – 21 years
- Maximum – 42 Years
- Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree or PG equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
- Selection Process
- Written exam
Application Fee Structure –
|For General/ OBC Category Candidates
|For SC/ ST Category Candidates
Important Dates –
|To Apply for UKSSSC VDO 2024 Exam
|To Check UKSSSC VDO 2024 Schedule
Important Links for UKSSSC VDO Recruitment 2024
Are you looking for UPSSSC VDOs? The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has put out a notice for the recruitment of 1,468 UPSSSC Gram Vikas Adhikari in the Panchayati Raj Department of the Government of Uttar Pradesh (UP). The UPSSSC Gram Vikas Adhikari 2024 is open to applicants who passed the UP PET Exam 2024. The UPSSSC has announced the date for the UPSSSC VDO Re-Exam in 2024. The UPSSSC VDO Admit Card has also been made available on the official website. Review the detailed UPSSSC VDO Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, and Salary Information.
How To Apply Online To Complete The UKSSSC Recruitment Form 2024 Candidates who wish to apply for this recruitment process can do so online by accessing the UKSSSC’s official website. In the event of a problem or difficulty, they can also follow the following uncomplicated steps:
- The first candidate must access www.sssc.uk.gov.in, the official website of the UKSSC.
- Upon reaching the website, users must select OTR, which stands for One-Time Registration.
- If they are not registered, they must then select the “new registered” link; otherwise, they can simply enter their login id and password to log in.
- They must now attentively and accurately complete out the form with all the requested information.
- They must then select the submit button that appears on the screen.
- Applicants must then select on the Advt. No. –/UKSSSC/2024, which will be accessible through their OTR application portal.
- They will now have a form in front of them that requires them to provide all the requested information.
- Following this, they must attach a scanned copy of the requested documents.
- Applicants must then submit this form and pay the application fee to complete the application process.