How to Block a Credit Card from Axis Bank: It is crucial to be informed of the numerous ways to ban your credit card due to the rise in credit card theft. When your Axis Bank card is lost or stolen, or you see any shady activity, you must block it. The sooner you notify the bank of the loss or fraudulent activity, the better.
Block Axis Credit Card
Axis Mobile App: Click on Menu > Services & Support > Debit Cards: Block & Replace Or Credit Cards: Block & Replace > Select the Card > Select Block & Replace.
One of India’s leading private banks, Axis Bank, offers various financial services, the most popular of which are credit cards. We’ll teach you to ban an Axis Bank credit card if you’ve misplaced it. There may be various reasons for you to block your credit card and request the issuance of a new one. Among the causes are:
Utilising the Axis Bank website, deactivate your credit card
To ban your Axis Bank credit card online, follow these steps:
- Access the Support Home Page.
- Choose “Block & Replace Your Debit/Credit Card.”
- Enter your active mobile number.
- You must input the OTP that you will get.
- Decide which card you wish to block.
- Press “submit”
- Both the card’s blocking and replacement will occur.
Using Axis Aha, block your credit card:
- Go to the website and choose the Axis Aha! Icon.
- Input “Block Card.”
- Utilise your Internet Banking login information to access your Axis Bank account.
- You may sign in by using your MPIN as well.
- Select the card you wish to block by clicking it.
- Choose “Confirm”
- Enter the OTP that you will get on your mobile device.
- Blocking of the credit card
Utilising the Axis Mobile App, disable your credit card
You can ban your Axis Bank credit card by following these steps:
- Choose Menu
- Select “Services & Support.”
- Choose either “Credit Cards: Block & Replace” or “Debit Cards: Block & Replace.”
- Decide which credit card you wish to ban.
- Select “Block & Replace”.
Utilise Internet Banking to block your credit card.
- Open an account with Axis Bank.
- Choose Accounts
- Select My Debit or Credit Cards.
- Click on the Select Block card by hovering over it.
- Fill out all of the information requested.
- Enter the code that you will get through SMS.
Phone-based AXIS Bank’s credit card blocking
Call 1-860-500-5555 to ban or cancel your Axis Bank credit card.
Axis Credit Card Blocking FAQs
How can I pay off a credit card from Axis Bank?
Ask Axis Bank credit card customer service to deliver your monthly statements by giving them a call. This will also include your payments, which you may settle whenever you receive them in the mail.
Is cancelling my Axis Bank credit card a good idea?
Generally speaking, cancelling a credit card is not a smart idea because it will lower your credit score. However, if you pay off all of your outstanding debts and balances on the credit card, you may cancel it when necessary without damaging your credit score.
Can we have the Axis credit card unblocked?
You can unlock your Axis Bank credit card, but you can only do it by calling customer service or going to the branch. Online credit card blocking is not possible.