How to get Central Bank Mini Statement? The Central Bank is very popular for providing good services to the customers. Many great features are provided by them, one of them is mini statement. You can view the mini statement of your account from the comfort of your home. If you are looking for the process of how to get Central Bank Mini Statement,
Central Bank Mini Statement
Then you have come to the right place. We are going to discuss about the same in this article. Keep reading this article till the end so that you can know all about the process. We have already come to know how to check Central Bank Balance . Now we know how to get Central Bank Mini Statement.
Central Bank Mini Statement Number
Dial 09555144441 for Mini Statement: You can get the Mini Statement i.e. last 3 transactions on the account through SMS.
How to get Central Bank Mini Statement? – Various process –
There are many methods available to get the mini statement of Central Bank account, such as – missed call, net banking, ATM, mobile app. We are going to discuss about all of them one by one.
1) Through miss call –
Central Bank provides a number to its customers on which you can call and check the mini statement of your account.
Central bank mini statement number is – 9555144441
- First you copy this number.
- Then paste it in the dial of your phone.
- After that call it from the number registered with the bank.
- After a few rings, the call will end.
- Within a few moments you will receive a message with the mini statement.
2) Through mobile app –
Central Bank also provides the facility of mobile app. If you use this app, then with the help of this you can also see the mini statement of your account.
- First you open the CENT MOBILE app.ANDROID / iOS
- Then login to this app by giving your Username & Password (Mpin) .
- On the home screen of this app, you will get the option of Accounts , click on it.
- Then you will see your account number, click on it.
- You will see the details of the last five transactions.
3) Through ATM –
If you have a Central Bank ATM card available, you can also view the mini statement of your account with the help of that. For this you have to go to the nearest ATM. You can go to any bank ATM. After going there the card has to be inserted in the ATM machine. Then you will be asked for the PIN, which has to be entered. Now you will get many options, among them Mini Statement has to be selected. Then enter the PIN and you will see the mini statement.
4) Through Net Banking –
If you are a net banking user of Central Bank, you can also check your account balance with the help of this. For this you have to follow the following steps –
- First you come to the net banking website of Central Bank. https://www.centralbank.net.in/
- Then click on Login by giving your User ID and Password .
- After that click on Enquiry .
- Then click on Transaction Summary , you will see the mini statement.
How to check Central Bank Account Balance?
How to register Central Bank of India mobile number?
To register mobile number with Central Bank of India bank account, you need to visit the nearest branch. There you will get a form, fill it and submit it along with your KYC documents. The mobile number will be linked with your account.
What is the number of the Central Bank?
The number of the Central Bank is 1800-22-1911 . If you want to get some information or register a complaint, you can call on this number.
In this article, we have discussed how to get Central Bank Mini Statement. We have gone through the step by step process to view mini statement through missed call, net banking, ATM, mobile app. If you have followed each and every step then you will not have any problem. Nevertheless, if you have any question, then you can ask in the comment box below, we will try our best to solve it. If you liked this article, then share it with your friends so that they too can know about how to get Central Bank Mini Statement. Thank you for reading this article till the end, have a nice day.