The Jammu and Kashmir State Eligibility Test (JKSET), administered by the University of Kashmir, is a state eligibility test. Candidates who want to serve as assistant professors at various colleges and institutions in Jammu and Kashmir are welcome to apply for JK SET. JK SET 2024 will most likely take place in November. The Jammu and Kashmir State Eligibility Test administration will occur at the University of Kashmir. A competent applicant must pass this test to be considered for the job of Lecturer or Assistant Professor at the state level. Applicants are requested to submit their applications before the deadline. The test will include 37 subjects in total.
JKSET Exam Date
Candidates must fill out their applications on or before the deadline. Before applying for the exam, candidates must confirm their eligibility. All the information applicants want regarding the JKSET 2024 Important Dates, Application Forms, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Cards, Exam Patterns, Syllabus, Results, Counselling, and other topics is available in this post. 2024 Important Dates for JK SET: The essential dates should be known by students who are taking the test; a link to the official website is provided below.
JK SET 2024 Short Details
|Jammu & Kashmir State Eligibility Test (JKSET)
|Master’s Degree Courses
|First I – 1¼ HoursFirst II – 1¼ HoursSecond III – 2½ Hours
|First I – 100
First II – 100
Second III – 150
|J&K SET Agency, University of Kashmir,
RBA/ALC – 800
SC/ST/PWD/CGB – 600
Jammu And Kashmir State Eligibility Test, Also known As JKSET 2024,
|Name of the Exam
|(JK SET) Jammu & Kashmir State Eligibility Test
|University of Kashmir
|Master’s Degree or Equivalent
|Mode of application
|Online mode (computer-based)
|Official Website address
|www.kashmiruniversity.net (or set.uok.edu.in)
JK SET Application Form: How to Fill It Out
- Visit the official website to access the online registration and application form.
- Click the link and register first.
- Complete the online application form after successful registration.
- Provide essential information, like name, address, contact information, and education.
- Submit a scanned copy of a current passport-sized picture and signature.
- Submit the application form and fee.
- Fill out the application online using Net Banking, a debit card, or a credit card.
- Print the form and fee receipt for future reference upon successful application submission.