How to get Punjab and Sind Bank mini statement? Punjab and Sind Bank is one of the largest banks in India. Many services are provided by them, one of them is mini statement. If you want to know how to get Punjab and Sind Bank mini statement then keep reading this article till the end.
PSB Bank Mini Statement
We are going to tell you about all the procedures to extract the mini statement. We have already come to know how to check Punjab and Sind Bank balance . Now we know how to get Punjab and Sind Bank mini statement.
PSB Bank Mini Statement Number
The account holder just needs to give a missed call on 7039035156. This number is toll-free, and after giving the missed call via the registered mobile number, the person will almost instantly receive a call regarding the mini bank statement.
How to get Punjab and Sind Bank mini statement?- Various process-
Punjab and Sind Bank provides various processes to its customers to view the mini statement. We are about to know about all of them. You can use the one which you find comfortable out of these mentioned procedures.
1) Through miss call –
Miss call is the easiest way to view Punjab and Sind Bank mini statement. If your mobile number is linked with your bank account, you can check the mini statement of your account by just giving a missed call.
Punjab and Sind Bank mini statement number is – 7039035156
- Click on the given number.
- You will reach the dial of your phone.
- Then call this number from the SIM card registered with the bank.
- After few rings your call will be disconnected and mini statement will be sent to you through SMS.
2) Through SMS –
You can also check mini statement of your Punjab and Sind Bank account by sending an SMS. For this you have to write PTXN <space> Account Number <space> sms banking password in the message and send it to 9773056161 or 8082656161 .
Keep in mind that you send this message only from the number registered with the bank. Shortly after sending the message, you will receive a message mentioning the mini statement of your bank account.
3) Through Net Banking –
If you are a net banking user of Punjab and Sind Bank, then you can also view the mini statement of your account with the help of this.
- First of all, you come to the net banking website of Punjab and Sind Bank. https://punjabandsindbank.co.in/
- Then click on Digital Banking .
- After that click on Retail Internet Banking .
- Then enter your User Name and Password and click on Login .
- An OTP will come on your number , enter it and click on Submit .
- You will be login to the net banking portal.
- Left and you will get the option of My Accounts click on it.
- Then click on Operative Account .
- After that click on your account number.
- Then click on More Details .
- You will see the mini statement.
4) Through mobile app –
Punjab and Sind Bank provides an app named PSB UnIC for the convenience of its customers.
- First of all you open this app.ANDROID / iOS
- Then enter your User Name and Password .
- Enter your MPIN on the next page and login to this app.
- On the home screen of this app, you will get an option of My Accounts , click on it.
- Then click on your account number .
- You will see the mini statement.
5) Through ATM –
If you have an ATM of Punjab and Sind Bank, then you can also see the mini statement of your account with the help of that. For this you have to take ATM and go to the nearest ATM. You can go to any bank ATM. You will be asked to select the language as soon as you insert the card into the machine, choose your preferred language. Then you will get many options out of which Mini statement has to be selected. Then you will be asked for the PIN, as soon as you enter it, you will see the mini statement.
How to register Punjab and Sind Bank mobile number?
For this you have to visit the nearest Punjab and Sind Bank branch. From there you will get a form to add mobile number. Fill it and submit it along with the copies of your documents. After completion of verification of your documents, your mobile number will be registered.
How to check Punjab and Sind Bank balance?
How to Change SMS Banking Password of Punjab and Sind Bank?
In this article, we have discussed how to get Punjab and Sind Bank mini statement. We have come across five ways to view the mini statement. You have been told all the process step by step, if you have read carefully then you would not have any difficulty in understanding. Still, if you face any problem, then you can tell it in the comment box below, we will try our best to solve it. If you liked this article, then share it with your friends so that they too can get complete information about how to get Punjab and Sind Bank mini statement. Thank you for reading this article till the end, have a nice day.