Indian Bank has provided its customers with the facility to Change Home Branch online. Through this you can transfer your Indian Bank Account from one Branch to another Branch online. We are going to see information about this in the article.
Change Of Address In Indian Bank Account Form
You can open a bank account to save or invest your money. Then you may move from one place to another district or state for various reasons. In such situations you may need to change your Bank’s Home Branch as well. Only by doing so can you continue to get the services you need from the bank branch.
IB Bank Address Change Online
Earlier, if you want to change the bank branch in Indian Bank, you can request it only through letter. But recently Indian Bank has provided the facility to change your Home Branch online.
Indian Bank of India Address Change Form 2023
Portable facility of Indian Bank, You need to know some information about Indian Bank branch transfer. They are given below.
Indian Bank has introduced Online Bank Account Portability facility.
- Even if customers change bank branch, Bank Account Number will not change. So you can continue to use the same account number.
- Customer Information File i.e. CIF Number of the customer will not change.
- Customers can transfer their bank account to their desired branch as many times as they want.
- There will be no change in Bank Account Number. But only the IFSC Code of the bank varies. Because every bank has an IFSC Code.
- With this facility the customer gets the freedom to operate his account from any branch.
How to Change Indian Bank Home Branch Through Net Banking
You can transfer your Indian Bank Account from one Branch to another Branch by following the following procedure.
- Step 1: You first go to Indianbank.in, the official website of Indian Bank.
- Step 2: Click on Indian Bank Net Banking.
- Step 3: Click on Login For Net Banking.
- Step 4: Then enter your User ID and Password and Login.
- Step 5: Now the Internet Banking Dashboard will open. Click on Value Added Services.
- Step 6: Click on Home Branch Change option.
- Step 7: After selecting your Account Number, the current information like Branch Code, Branch Name of the bank will be automatically displayed. Next, if you enter the IFSC Code of the new bank branch, New Branch Code and New Branch Name will be filled automatically.Finally enter the Transaction Password and submit.
- Step 8: Now the OTP number will be sent to the mobile number registered with your bank. Enter it and click Confirm.
Now your request will be confirmed successfully.
How to Change Indian Bank Home Branch Through Mobile Banking
You can also change the Indian Bank branch through your Mobile Banking. The process is given below.
- Step 1: Open Indoasis mobile banking app on your phone.
- Step 2: Select e-Services. Home Branch Change in Mobile Banking
- Step 3: Click on Change Home Branch.India Change home branch
- Step 4: After selecting your Account Number, Current Home Branch Address and Branch Code will appear.
- Step 5: Now enter the IFSC Code of your new bank branch under New Home Branch Address. After entering Branch Code, Branch Name and Address of the new branch will appear automatically.
- Step 6: Then press the Proceed button.
- Step 7: Check everything and click on Confirm.
- Step 8: Type the MTPIN number and submit. Indian Bank MTPIN
- Step 9: OTP will be sent to your mobile number. Enter it and hit submit.
- Step 10: Now you have successfully changed your bank branch.
Conclusion_ Candidates tend to put off the Change of Branch thinking that the process will take a long time to complete. But now your work will become easier as this facility is available online. So don’t think too much about changing your bank branch. Start the process immediately.
If you face any problem in changing the mobile number, then you can ask by commenting and you can also call on Customer Care Toll-Free Number.
Today, in this post, you can know how to change Indian Bank Mobile Number in different ways. If you like this post, then subscribe us and share it with your friends.