How Do I Update My Address on My Indian Overseas Bank Account? Indian Overseas Bank Account Address Change: One of the well-known banks in India with a wide range of alternatives is Indian Overseas Bank. We can assist you if you already have a bank account with Indian Overseas Bank and wish to alter your address.
IOB Address Change
You must go to your Indian Overseas Bank Home Branch and follow a few simple procedures in order to alter your address on your account there. If you have moved, you must immediately update your address in your Indian Overseas Bank Account.
IOB Address Change Form
Download Following Drive Link IOB Address Change Form PDF
All of your bank documents will be forwarded to the address you have on file with Indian Overseas Bank. If you need to request an Indian Overseas Bank Cheque Book or an ATM, you will only receive it at your registered address. If your bank details contain an outdated or incorrect address, you will never receive the required papers. Today, we will walk you through the process of changing your address in your Indian Overseas Bank Account.
Alter Your Address in Your Indian Overseas Bank Account, To update your address in your Indian Overseas Bank Account, follow the steps outlined below:
1) Gather all the documents required to change your address in Indian Overseas Bank Account.
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Address
- Indian Overseas Bank Account Passbook
Please keep in mind that self-attested photocopies and originals of the above-mentioned papers will be required.
2) Submit an application to the Branch Manager, including your old and new addresses, Indian Overseas Bank account information, and signature.
The following Indian Overseas Bank Account Information must be included on the Address Change Application:
- Name on Account
- Bank Account Number
- Old Address
- New Address
3) Download the Indian Overseas Bank KYC Details Change Form or visit your local Indian Overseas Bank Home Branch to request one.
4) Provide the Accounts Person of your home branch your ID proof, address proof, address change application, and fully filled out KYC details change form. Indian Overseas Bank will update its records with your new address in 1-2 working days.
5) You are urged to update your bank account passbook as soon as the new Address is entered in Indian Overseas Bank’s databases.
- That’s it! This completes the process for changing your address on your Indian Overseas Bank Account.
Last words: After you get at your Indian Overseas Bank Home Branch, the process to update your address on your account is really simple and won’t take more than 10 minutes. I advise everyone who reads this article to update their Indian Overseas Bank account’s address as soon as they move to a new address. If you have moved to a different city, you should review the instructions below for transferring an Indian overseas bank account.