Standard Chartered Bank offers credit cards to a variety of individuals. Standard Chartered Bank credit cards provide benefits in various categories, including retail, travel, cashback, petroleum, and more. However, if you want to terminate or block your Standard Chartered Credit Card, you can consider the details mentioned below:
How to Block Standard Chartered Credit Card
You can remove or block your Standard Chartered Bank Credit Card via multiple online and offline methods. You can restrict your credit card online via internet banking or mobile banking. You may also visit the nearest bank branch and speak with a representative. Here are the steps for blocking a Standard Chartered Credit Card:
How to Cancel a Standard Chartered Card
Internet and mobile banking allow you to terminate your Standard Chartered Bank Credit Card. To accomplish this, you are required to take the following steps:
- Sign in to your Standard Chartered Bank online banking account or mobile app.
- Navigate to the “Help & Services” section.
- Choose “Credit Card Cancellation” under “Card Management.”
- Select a reason for card cancellation.
- Select the card for cancellation. It is possible to select multiple cards.
- Evaluate the information and submit your request.
- Upon completing your bid, you will receive an email and a text message.
How to Online Block a Standard Chartered Credit Card
You can deactivate your credit card online through internet banking and mobile banking. Here are the pertinent particulars:
Utilizing Internet Banking
- Sign in to the Standard Chartered Internet banking website.
- Select the ‘Help & Services’ option.
- Click on ‘Card Management’.
- Choose ‘Report Lost/Stolen Card’ from the drop-down menu.
- Please now adhere to the on-screen instructions.
- The card will be blocked after use. The registered mailing address will receive a new replacement card.
Utilizing Mobile Banking
Download and sign into the SC Mobile India (Breeze) application.
- Select ‘Help & Services’ at this time.
- Select ‘Card Management’ next.
- Select ‘Report Lost/Stolen Card’ afterwards.
- Follow the instructions on-screen to block the credit card.
- The bank will ship a replacement credit card to the address on file.
How to Block Your Standard Chartered Credit Card
You can disable your credit card offline by calling customer service or visiting one of the bank’s branches. Here are the complete instructions for blocking a Standard Chartered Credit Card:
You can call the customer service number and ask the representative to disable your Standard Chartered Credit Card. The executive will request confirmation and the reason for barring the credit card by asking a few questions. Your request will be processed after this. Click here to view the customer service numbers for various cities.
You can also visit the bank’s nearby branches and speak with a representative to restrict your credit card. To execute your request, you may be required to submit a completed application form. The executive will then validate your request by asking a few questions.